Orders outside of EUROPE will be sent via DHL Express courier and will take 1-3 business days to arrive. Countries such as Australia and Remote areas may incur an extra 2-3 day shipping time. This time does not include payment processing and packing. So the 1-3 day shipping time is only after payment is processed.
Credit Card Payment Settlement processing : 4-6 business days (time is a result of strict fraud control)
For the fastest delivery we suggest PayPal or Ideal( only within NL)
International orders that are sent via DHL express 1-3 business days but can take up to 2 weeks due to customs and various other circumstances. Please keep this in mind before putting forward a complaint.
Parcels purchased with DHL Express are tracked and insured from dispatch to delivery.
Online Fraudulent Transaction Prevention
Body Engineers takes Fraudulent Credit Card Transactions very seriously and In order to protect both you and us from fraudulent transactions, we reserve the right to verify any order for fraud prevention purposes. This verification will be made by using our fraud detection services and notified to the customer in question by email.This process may result in delays to 2nd Day and Next Day Air delivery orders.If we are unable obtain the necessary information from you to verify your order within 48 hours, the order will be cancelled and we will use reasonable efforts(Email, Telephone, Skype) to notify you as soon as possible.Body Engineers is continuously striving to protect our valuable customers from the high cost of fraud so that we are able to provide a large reliable inventory of competitively priced products for a positive and secure online shopping experience.
Changes / Cancellations
Unfortunately it is not possible to change/cancel your order after it has been completed.
If we are still processing the order, it might be possible to cancel it if you call us during our working hours at the number +31 (0) 251 296226.
If you made a mistake in your order you can ask for an exchange, discount code or refund. Please read our Returns Policy for all the details.
• Published rates are subject to change and apply from 01/01/2013.
• Rates are in euros and exclusive of VAT.
• Rates are exclusive of the Remote Area surcharge (see the accompanying rates list).
• Rates are exclusive of any fuel surcharge. For the current fuel surcharge please visit www.dhl.nl
• Rates are exclusive of MAUT (where applicable).
• Rates are exclusive of Custom Duties, Import Taxes and/or any other surcharges.
• For packages weighing over 50 kg the pallet rate applies.
• For pallet shipments with a destination outside the Benelux the rate is based on weight, with a minimum of 175 kg (per pallet).
• Our Day Definite services are subject to the latest version of the General Transport Terms and Conditions 2002 (AVC 2002).
• These terms and conditions have been filed at the office of the District Court in Amsterdam, and can be viewed on our website. Copies are
available on request.
• The provisions of the CMR convention may also apply to the cross-border transport of goods by road.
Please refer to Article 1 of the conventions referred to above to determine their applicability.
The terms and conditions and the CMR convention referred to in most cases limit the liability of the transporter with regard to loss, damage
or delay of the cargo, up to EUR 3.40 per kilogram or 8.33 SDR* per kilogram.
* SDR = Special Drawing Right, a weighted average of the Japanese Yen, British Pound, US Dollar and Euro rates.